We are passionate about meditation & the healing arts.
We make it easy for people to improve their health and wellness learn to meditate, and understand spirituality in its truest non-denominational form as experienced from within. We welcome men and women equally, believing all healing is self healing; that meditating is the foundation of well-being. Integrating the benefits of holistic healing and yoga supports the balance of spirit, mind and body.
- to educate and empower men and women to learn to meditate, and live in a world of harmony and free will.
- to encourage and support each individual to live their fullest potential through awareness, growth, healing, clarity, integration, and trust.
- to support the balance and well-being of spirit, mind and body.
- to nurture a community of healthy relationships.
Our goal is to provide programs and services that encourage balance, peace and overall well-being through self-reflection meditation, so we can witness ourselves and others as a peaceful spirit in a human body.
Founded by Regina Kaiser in 2000 as a home based business, Veracis Meditation™ & Wellness Centre reflects her vision to make meditation accessible within a supportive environment. Integrating meditation with yoga, healing therapies and annual retreats came naturally within her vision for spirit, mind and body unity.
A team of Certified Instructors, Integrative Energy Healers and Therapists are aligned with Veracis principles and code of ethics; committed to enhancing the well-being of their students and clients by acting positively on their behalf and actively supporting their well-being.
Veracis believes community is the heart of wellness.
Some of the local businesses we have supported include:
- Coastal Sound Music
- Crossroads Hospice
- Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation
- School District 43 – Enchanted Program
- Share Food Bank
Member of the Tri City Chamber of Commerce.
2012 Honourable Mention Customer Service Spike Business Award
2011 Winner of “Arts in Business” Spike business Award.
2010 finalist for Customer Service & Arts in Business.
Featured on The Express, Shaw TV.
Editorial features in Look Magazine & Spa etc.