Advanced Spiritual Development (ASD)
Level V – Integration
Discover authentic healing power
Veracis® Meditation Level V – Integration is an advanced spiritual development program offered to participants who meet the following requirements:
- Completion of Veracis® Meditation Program – Level IV Clarity
- Received an Energy Reading through Veracis
- Receive an Energy Healing through Veracis
- Acceptance Interview with Regina Kaiser. The interview is to meet with you privately to discuss the course, commitment and direction.
- Signed contract commitment to complete the training.
Students learn to:
- access truth as seen through the eyes of spirit
- develop an understanding of who they are, why they are here, & what they want
- create harmony and peace from within
- develop healing and reading skills
- assist others respectfully with the self-healing journey
- 99 hours instruction (weekly, 3 hour classes & two retreats)
- Advanced Retreat
- Annual Spring Retreat
- Veracis® Healer Certification
Why continue with Veracis® Meditation Level V – Integration?
The decision to continue with Level V meditation is a deeply personal one. The reason most people continue is they understand the value of receiving advanced personalized support in creating the life they want for themselves.
Veracis® Meditation Level V – Integration (ASD) links energy healing and reading in a way that the student is able to identify and transcend(heal) hidden aspects of self, while respectfully assisting others on their own journey.
Graduates who have completed the program have a clearer understanding of their purpose in life, regardless of their role identity, and are able to transcend difficult circumstances with a deeper sense of stability. They have a natural ability to connect with others as supportive and caring individuals, to live life in peace and harmony.
If you are interested in registering for Level V-Integration, please contact Regina for an Info Package firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.461.5511
Fee Schedule 2012/2013
$2999 Standard fee (retreat fees separate) – Save 20% by registering 2 weeks before first class begins
Plus 2 retreats – approximately $465 each
$800 non-refundable deposit, plus GST due at time of registration
Please ask about designing a payment program for you
Fall 2013 dates tba
Thursdays, 7-10 pm
Aug. 30 – Nov. 29, 2012 no class Nov. 15, 22,
Jan. 10- June 20, 2013