Veracis Meditation™ Teacher Certification (CVMT)
Practice & share your highest integrity & truth.
Veracis is committed to the vision of teaching men and women to use Veracis Meditation™ in developing inner peace through self awareness, and thereby building healthy, peaceful relationships with self and others. A strong community of experienced and qualified teachers plays an important role in the manifesting of this goal.
Veracis Wellness™ has two long-term goals for the certification process:
- Create a community of teachers who want to work with Veracis to fulfill our vision.
- Ensure that the next generation and succeeding generations are taught Veracis Meditation™ in a way that preserves and protects the integrity of the Veracis Meditation™ process.
The certification process can support teacher candidates to reach the following goals:
- connection to Veracis Meditation™
- contribution to our vision
- spiritual and personal growth
- Drop in Veracis Meditation™
- Registered Veracis Meditation™ Levels I-V
Veracis brings a unique perspective to individuals who want to become Certified Veracis Meditation™ Teachers. This process is different from most traditional training programs. For Veracis Meditation™, certification is the validation of a teacher joining our community. It is not a permanent credential like a diploma, but needs be renewed each year to stay in effect. In essence, it is an annual renewal of your commitment to our organization and vision.
Certified Veracis Meditation™ Teachers (CVMT), as “Mentors”, support teachers in training on their journey toward certification. CVMT’s create and maintain a partnership with a teacher in training to create a balanced relationship of working with, rather than over. This allows Mentors to carry out their roles with shared respect and authority.
The path to Veracis Meditation™ Teacher certification has five stages:
- Completion of Veracis Meditation™ Level V – Integration, Advanced Spiritual Development.
- Acceptance Interview*.
- Commitment to complete the meditation teacher training program.
- Commitment to Veracis Meditation™ philosophies, policies, and vision.
*Your acceptance interview is an opportunity for you to discuss the program in person with Regina. Before you commit to the Teacher Training program, you may wish to participate in a Veracis Meditation™ class series co-teaching (side chair) with Regina, so you get a sense of the teacher role. More information is provided in the Teacher Training handout. Call Regina for details.
Veracis Meditation™ Teacher Training 2013
10 week ’theory’ series with Regina
Start your path to becoming a Certified Veracis Meditation™ Teacher here. This theory series covers values, philosophies, ethics and practical, hands on teaching skills to develop confidence and community. A handbook of teachings is provided to preserve the integrity of Veracis Meditation™.
For details please call 604.461.5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org