Annual Spring Retreat 2012
Veracis Annual Spring Retreat
A time for meditation, yoga, nature, community, and celebrating your spirit.
- Here is the retreat Agenda. You are not required to attend all the workshops, but we encourage attending the meditations.
- You do not need any meditation experience to attend. Veracis Annual Spring Retreat is designed for everyone, whether they have meditated before or not. There is no pressure to be able to meditate a certain way.
- Our group can accommodate 45 -50.
- The general tone of our retreat is respectful. Everyone comes with their own personal/private agenda, and we establish guidelines at the beginning of the retreat to ensure you feel safe. Some people like to share, while others are quieter, more introverted. There is no expectation for anyone to share unless they feel comfortable doing so. We do have a meet & greet opening where we share our name and whatever else we wish to share (like work, where we live, etc). This is very helpful in breaking the ice and helps alleviate anxiety. As the weekend unfolds some people open more with someone they trust, and this happens naturally, but is not expected.
- The meals are vegetarian and the chef at The Brew Creek Centre in Whistler, BC, takes dietary needs into consideration. A dietary form is emailed for you to complete about 2 weeks before the retreat.
- Accommodations: 3 sharing offers a loft (some privacy) with 2 single beds below. 2 sharing is 2 single beds in one room. Private is private.
Veracis Annual Spring Retreat is the perfect way to nurture spirit, mind and body during any transitional time, so you return to your regular life refocused, reenergized and relaxed.
Everyone who has ever attended has said Veracis Annual Spring Retreat was more than what they expected, both for meals/accommodations, workshops and privacy. You’ll be glad you came.
Contact Regina at email@example.com or 604.461.5511