How to Be Happy
The quest for happiness is a deep seated desire to always feel good. We know it is not possible to be happy all the time as life brings us ups and downs that invoke a range of emotions from sadness and anger to enthusiasm and happiness. There are other factors to consider.
5 Happiness Factors:
- You don’t need to be happy all the time.
- You can allow yourself to be happy even if others are not happy.
- You are not responsible for other people’s happiness.
- You are responsible for your own happiness.
- You are allowed to be happy,
How Happiness Feels
Something I learned on my spiritual journey is that happiness is not always well grounded. The feeling of joy and happiness gives a sort of ‘lift’ to the soul. This feels awesome! Yet not everyone stays present and grounded with this wonderful feeling. The cause for this can be something as simple as feeling overwhelmed by the vibration of happiness. It’s as if it is foreign to the physical body which can feel heavy or weighted in comparison. Additionally, it might be difficult to be happy while others are unhappy, and you find yourself lowering your vibration to match the other.
Notice how happiness affects you.
- Do feel a strong connection to the earth or do you feel floaty?
- How does it feel when someone else is happy, or sad, or angry?
- What makes you happy?
Someone or something can inspire happiness. Yet happiness begins with you. Happiness is inside you.
Join me, Regina Kaiser at the following classes this week:
Sun. 10 am Loving Kindness Meditation Live
Tue. 7:30 pm Reflective Meditation Live